- Assessment and analysis of the current business processes in Supply Chain and operations activities.
- Conduct interviews with various departments to gather information on the current processes in company.
- Gathering supply chain & operations best practice from existing eco-system inside company and external partners.
- SWOT analysis of the current business processes, highlighting the Threats and Weaknesses to be addressed.
Business transformation and change management
We support management across all divisions and functions – primarily in the areas of change management, organizational development and performance improvement.
We co-create an organizational design with our clients that allows them to be better equipped for today’s competition and continue to meet customers’ expectations.
Our Business Transformation practice supports planning and execution of group-wide transformation programs from target picture the definition of a target model to implementation.
Our strong culture of excellent service delivery supported by a creative consulting mindset allow us to deal with complex and multi dimensional projects.
Do you want to change your business with us? Together we can:
- Steer global transformation programs while constantly involving important local stakeholders.
- Make business fit-for-future by introducing decisive industry related trends.
- Anticipate customer needs by considering the big picture and thinking strategically.
- Leverage digitalization opportunities.
- Support the implementation of various systems-related projects.
Our business approach
- Collect requirements for the target process, gather complaints and inefficiencies from various teams.
- Prioritize the list of requirements.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of the top selected options.
Propose various scenarios
- Put together a list of possible scenarios, eliminate those that do not meet the most important business needs.
- Meet with the project team to determine the best fit.
- Discuss and study the possibility and necessity of a Transition period or a Pilot part of the project.
- Accumulate and analyze information about possible risks from all departments.
- Identify and assess critical risks.
- Develop response strategies, tools and critical risks’ control procedures.
- Assess the impact this business changes will have on major stakeholders inside of organization and on the external environment (customers, vendors, suppliers).
- Provide recommendations to help minimize any negative impact.
Case for Change
- The reasons for changes and initiatives.
- The benefits on the company and on stakeholders.
- The opportunities that will evolve from this project.
- Our approach to conducting changes.
- Pre- define the scope of the project and the circle of involved parties.
Propose a target model
- Compose a high level target model based on the business requirements.
- Present this model as business processes with certain assumptions.
- Conduct meetings to present this model and make adjustments according to the client’s business needs.
- Approve the chosen Model with Steering Committee.
Planning & scheduling
- Create a project Roadmap and assign milestones and control points.
- Set meetings at each milestone to present deliverables and align for next milestone with stakeholders.
- Lead regular meetings for current situation update inside the project team.
Implement new process
- Support the client during the implementation of the new model (Processes and systems).
- Provide documents and make presentations explaining processes that have unique conditions or requirements in a given place and at a given time.
Train and guide
- Train and guide staff on the new process.
- Develop To-Be Organization structure and/ or create multiple versions to select the most viable one.
- Revision and creating of new instructions and SOPs.
- Support of all business units after the introduction of changes and new solutions.
- Post-implementation survey with the aim to conduct adjustments.
Revision of additional changes
- Consult on relevant changes in regulatory and legislation or business requirements.
- Consult on the impact of major business process changes on the new model.
- Support adjustments and change management control.
- Propose KPIs for the new model.
- Track performance improvement with defined KPIs.
- Record any issues that arise.
- Expand “learn lessons” practice.
- Document the results obtained, and compare them with the goals set during the Analysis phase.
- Monitor deviations and create Plan for Corrective and preventive actions for future.